Blaze 20″ Cast Aluminum Kamado
Blaze introduces the industry’s first kamado grill made out of solid cast aluminum up to 1 1/4″ thick! The unique all-aluminum design provides unparalleled durability, and the same outstanding temperature control and heat retention kamado grills are known for. Also, the non-porous grill body allows for the use of any charcoal or wood fuel, as well as any ignition method or material for the lighting of charcoal without worry of damaging the unit or absorption of materials into the grill housing. The Blaze kamado’s cast aluminum body, stainless steel cooking grids, hinge, and all other parts are covered by a lifetime warranty.
|Overall Dimensions||33 7/8″H x 21 7/8″W x 27 7/8″D|
- Entire body is constructed of cast aluminum, up to 1 1/4″ thick, for superior durability to last a lifetime
- Cast molded exhaust cap for precise heat control without the usual risk of falling off or breaking
- 20-inch diameter stainless steel hex shaped cooking surface provides exceptional heat retention and beautiful sear marks
- Pre-installed lid hinge with lift assist allows for easy opening
- Hinged cooking surface allows for the convenient addition of wood or charcoal without removing the cooking surface
- Tongue and groove sealing of the lid to the grill body eliminates the commonly used gasket and subsequent replacement due to damage and wear
- Innovative seal provides excellent heat retention with no seepage
- Lifetime warranty
Shipping on all orders in the United States will be based on your location and calculated during checkout.
Our SSL help protect your sensitive information such as credit card details—by making them private and confidential—from being stolen by malicious users over the internet.
30 Days Return
Our Return Policy makes it easy for you to return your new, unused products for a FULL REFUND. We ask only that you pay for the return shipping.